Monday, January 6, 2014

Welcome to my Blog

I am a mother of 5-year-old twin girls who started Suzuki Violin 5 months ago. I hope to use this blog to document our journey through the world of Suzuki training, and I hope to share some of our experiences as well as post videos of the girls playing their instruments.

Cast of Characters:
AE - 5 years old, loves cats, teddy bears, dancing art, and gymnastics. Favorite song to play right now is Allegro
AM - 5 years old, loves reading, rainbow looms, legos, and gymnastics. Favorite song to play right now id Perpetual Motion "ribbit" variation.
Ms V - AM's teacher
Ms J - AE's teacher
Ms A - AE's former teacher, and group class teacher
C - supportive dad
K - baby sister (turned 2 in November), loves humming Twinkle Theme, and singing "The Wheels on the Bus"
E - that would be me :) Suzuki mother extraordinaire ...

No comments:

Post a Comment